Friday, November 19, 2010

17: Reflection on Blogging

  1. how blogging has helped you improve your writing?
Blogging has help me improve my writing in many ways for example when i first started i thought i was good enough in my writing but at the weeks went by i started getting batter and better i new what i was writing about i stayed on the topic and i had more ideas as i was writing.
  1. what you could have done more or differently.
What i could have done batter in most of my writing is explain more on my thesis and show some example to support my main idea and the writers main idea.
 if i was to take this class again what i will do differently is write more and put more details in my writing.

1 comment:

  1. Blog Series Evaluation 5: A complete and thoughtful set of blogs. Good job. :-)

    ReplyDelete